1. How long does my order take to ship?
UK - as we still run our own store (DIY!) we try our best to get every order shipped within 7 working days of it being ordered. UK orders should take no longer than two weeks to arrive with you. If it doesn't, contact the very helpful Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org
The rest of the world - due to international shipping it may take a little longer to arrive with you so please be patient, in most cases this takes 2-3 weeks depending on location. However as advised by Royal Mail, it can (but usually doesn't) take up to as long as follows:
- Western Europe in up to 2 weeks
- Eastern Europe in up to 5 weeks
- North America in up to 6 weeks
- South America, Africa and Asia in up to 8 weeks
- Australia in up to 12 weeks
2. Do you offer returns?
We do not offer returns or refunds unless item is received damaged or faulty in anyway.
3. Help with sizing please?
See Chart (Sometimes our t-shirts are Gildan, sometimes SG but the sizing is pretty standard)
4. Where is my order shipped from?
Merch is shipped from our home in Brighton, UK. Our friend Alex runs the store.
5. Do you ship internationally?
HELL TO THE YES. Everywhere. Except like, Antartica, sorry.
6. MY QUESTION ISN'T ANSWERED UNDER THE SHIPPING FAQ?
E-mail Alex at email@example.com or use the contact form, and she'll help you out.